NATIONAL LM833 DUAL AUDIO OP AMP - VERY LOW NOISE
The LM833 is a dual general purpose operational amplifier designed with particular emphasis on performance in audio systems.
This dual amplifier IC utilizes new circuit and processing techniques to deliver low noise, high speed and wide bandwidth without increasing external components or decreasing stability. The LM833 is internally compensated for all closed loop gains and is therefore optimized for all preamp and high level stages in PCM and HiFi systems.
The LM833 is pin-for-pin compatible with industry standard dual operational amplifiers.
- Wide dynamic range: >140dB
- Low input noise voltage: 4.5nV/SqrtHz
- High slew rate: 7 V/Ás (typ); 5V/Ás (min)
- High gain bandwidth: 15MHz (typ); 10MHz (min)
- Wide power bandwidth: 120KHz
- Low distortion: 0.002%
- Low offset voltage: 0.3mV
- Large phase margin: 60░
- 8 pin SOIC